Beidaihe, China, 14 August, 2010
2010 WASE International Workshop on Advanced Intelligence, Software Engineer and Knowledge Management (IWASK2010)In conjunction with 2010 WASE International conference on Information Engineering (ICIE2010 http://www.enjoywise.org/icie)
In order to make high quality of ICIE 2009 Proceedings, the submission version should follow IEEE CS format. IEEE CS has new paper format since 2009 , Kindly download from here.
|2010 WASE International Workshop on Advanced Intelligence, Software Engineer and Knowledge Management (IWASK 2010) will be held on 14 August,2010 in Beidaihe, China.And this workshop will be in conjunction with 2010 International Conference on Information Engineering. IWASK 2010 provides a leading international forum for the sharing of original research results and practical development experiences among researchers and application developers from all areas related to the Advanced Intelligence, Software Engineer and Knowledge Management. The theme of the plenary session is “Advanced Intelligence, Software Engineer and Knowledge Management” featuring invited speakers who will further explore this topic that is so significant for this fields. Concurrent sessions and a poster session will cover a wide range of topics and issues, including both contributed papers and special sessions developed on specific themes.|
You are invited to submit papers in all areas of Advanced Intelligence, Software Engineer and Knowledge Management. For detailed up-to-date information, please visit the WASE IWASK10 conference website at: http://www.enjoywise.org/iwask10
In order to make high quality of IWASK2010, All papers accepted will be published by Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, ISSN: 1876-1100, Which will be indexed by EI Compedex.
• Paper submission site open: March 1, 2010
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Adaptation and Learning
· Affective Computing
· Agents and Multi-agent Systems
· Biological Computing
· Brain and Mind Models
· Cognitive Informatics
· Complex Systems
· Distributed Intelligence
· Fuzzy Logic and other forms of Logic
· Integrated Intelligence Theory & Application
· Machine Learning· Machine Translation
· Pattern Recognition
· Theories of Natural Intelligence
·Web services model and Internet application architecture
·MIS on economic development
·Business Process Re-engineering
·Quality Management·Project Management
·Financial Engineering·Supply Chain Management
·Software Engineering Management
·GIS Database Management·Environment and Energy Management
·Human Resources Management
· Business Intelligence
· Decision Support System
· National Data Infrastructure
· Knowledge Management and Semantic Web
· Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
· Intellectual Property Protection
· Computational Economics
· Software Warehouse and Software Mining
· Intelligence-related knowledge discovery
· Theoretic foundations and novel algorithms
· Privacy Preserving Data Mining
Both research and application papers are solicited. All submitted papers will be reviewed on the basis of technical quality, relevance, significance, and clarity. Please submit your paper before June 1, 2010, via our electronic paper submission system. The paper submission system for IWASK'2010 is opened from March 1, 2010.Please check the conference web page:http://www.enjoywise.org/iwask10
Your draft paper should have no more than four (4) pages in Two-column format PDF files in the IEEE standard conference style. Please use the PDF or Word format to prepare your final version, including figures, tables and references. Helpful information for paper formatting can be found on the IEEE Authors Tools. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register the work.
Notice: The first submitted paper must be full registration and pay the registration fee on or before March 20, 2010.
For domestic authors of the main conference, please download the Chinese registration form(conference registration form).
Other authors, please download the English registration form(conference registration form).
And You can register by PayPal.
The First Registration
Early Bird (on or before March.20,2010) WASE Member
Normal Registration No WASE Member
Regular Registration Fee
Student Registration Fee
1. Participants with regular registration can freely access to Workshop, and vice versa.
2. Regular registration includes Conference Proceeding, Lunch and Dinner (including Reception and Banquet) during the period of two-day Main Conference.
3. Student registration includes Main Conference Proceeding.
IWASK'10 Important Dates
• Paper submission site open: March 1, 2010
• Full paper submission: June 1, 2010
• Acceptance Notification: June 20, 2010
• Camera-ready papers: June 30, 2010
• Presenting author registration due: June 30, 2010
• Conference: August 14~15, 2010